All Rights reserved | GS-Law Dr. Michael Günther
- Company formations
- Checking of company agreements for validity and interests of the parties, including any revisions necessary
- General terms and conditions, including drafting, revision and adaptation to current jurisprudence
- Advice on general questions, involving civil and commercial law
- Disputes between shareholders
- Corporate succession
- Due diligence
- Company purchase agreements and company lease agreements
- Corporate criminal law
Establishment of condominium ownership
Representation of property management firms
Rental agreements and leases
Representation in contentious and non-contentious legal proceedings
The effect of setting up an enduring power of attorney is to ensure that, if need be, you are cared for by a person you yourself have specified rather than an adult personal carer appointed by a court of law.
Born 20 March 1948.
Attended classical grammar school in Mödling; awarded undergraduate degree at University of Vienna, followed by doctorate in 1972.
Admitted to the Bar on 31 October 1977.
2004 – 2010
Joint chambers with Dr. Susanne Fruhstorfer.
2013 – 2016
Joint chambers with RA Dr. Christoph Schützenberger, LL.M.
2016 – 2019
Joint chambers with RA Dr. Markus Singer.
Whatever your question, whatever time of day you need an answer – our team is always at your service. To contact a member of the team immediately, just call:
Dr. Michael Günther
+43 1 512 57 76
+43 1 512 57 76
3rd floor (elevator)
1010 Vienna, Austria
Telephone +43 1 512 57 76
Fax +43 1 512 57 76 /50